Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Eyebrow Liner and Kajal Eyeliner by Miss Rose

shot in the morning.


shot in the afternoon.

So, after my friend introduced me to Twenty Eight Shop on FB, i've been browsing the products like there will be no end, until i decided to get one eyebrow liner and one kajal. I got these yesterday and experimented them on last night. So I'm wearing them today to work. The eyebrow liner is very easy to apply, regardless the soft brush provided. The kajal is also very easy to apply, very, very black and creamy. It's smudgy a bit, according to your eyelid size. Mine is kind of "Chinese's" abit so therefore it smudges. But it lasts quite good, although a bit smudgy at the corners of my eyes. Well, since this is my first time using a kajal, I have a lot more to learn and need a lot of practise until I can have neat and clean lines for my eyes. Overall, I am 100% satisfied with these products. Oh, did I mention the name? It's Miss Rose.








































No comments:

Post a Comment