Sunday, October 10, 2010

Bobbi Brown : Makeup Manual & Beauty Rules

When my interest in makeup started, I was searching high and low for reading materials on makeup artistry. Of course u can always try to look on makeup tutorials online, but it wasn't good enough for me. While I was browsing through the Bobbi Brown website, this book captured my eyes. I've search the book at local major book stores in PJ. But not successful. So my last try is Kinokuniya, KLCC. Lucky me there's only one unit left and I rushed to ask my sister to bought it for me after she finished work.



Bobbi Brown Makeup Manual

I really find this book really fulfill my need and hunger that I seek for all this time.As for beginners like, the book is so much fun to read. I mean, just look at the step by step illustrations and all. How can u not like it and started to do it on your own.  I think I kinda like Bobbi Brown makeup style. Not over the top. Natural. And the best part is, the makeup represents you and not somebody else.

Bobbi Brown Beauty Rules

This book is released into the market recently. Of course I immediately inform  my sister to look for this book at Kinokuniya. Even though this book was targeted for the teens , it is quite suitable and useful for the adults too. This book offers useful and easy tips on how to approach makeup.

Conclusion: Go and get this 2 books at Kinokuniya. I bet you will really enjoyed reading it and really  helps you to understand the makeup itself.

2 comments:

  1. Happy I came across your blog! I'm kind of torn because I'm on a budget -- I can only buy one of these two books. I have very limited skills/techniques in applying makeup, and I just turned thirty this year. Which of the two books do you think would be the better option for me? Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Pam! :D

      I guess, if you really need to buy one book,
      I think you should go for Makeup Manual.
      It's quite easy to understand and I love every bits of it.

      Have a good day!

      Cheers~

      :D

      Delete