Saturday, October 9, 2010

NYX: Makeup artist kit S101

This is one of the palette that I bought recently. Bought it online around last month I guess. When I got my hands on it, I was stunned for a while.I don't really think that palette can amuse me before this. But when I have it, I can't even blink my eyes and just can't wait to run my fingers on each of the colours. I think I'm goin to bring this palette when celebrating Hari Raya at Kedah. But instead, I bring my other palette coz' I really want to take my own sweet time lingering and admiring on the new palette. The palette goes straight to my makeup storage box and not even my sisters knew bout' it. Maybe in couple of weeks I'm goin to do some experiment with it. For now, let me introduce to u guys again to this gorgeous palette of mine.:D

NYX: Makeup artist kit S101
35 eyeshadow
3 bronzers
4 blushers
5 lip color


No comments:

Post a Comment